IMPORTANT: If you already have a website at your domain name and you set a CNAME record pointed at PitchMagic, then your existing website will no longer work. If that’s the case, you’ll probably want to purchase a new domain name. You can view instructions on the Domain Name page in your PitchMagic account.
1) Login to your account
2) Click the Domains menu item
3) Under the domain you’d like to change, click Advanced DNS Settings
4) Click the Edit button
5) Under CNAMES, find the one for www that shows:
www | yourdomainname.com | websites.homestead.com
and change it to:
www | yourdomainname.com | yourusername.pitchmagic.com
6) Click the Submit button at the bottom.
7) Click the Submit button again to confirm.